Weld-On Hydraulic Backhoe Thumb
Select the correct size thumb from the drop down menu above to view the price.
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Adjustable using Hydraulic Cab Controls
- 15 Degree Retraction - 140 Degree Extension
- Independent Mounting on Stick for Easy Removal
- Durable formed Steel Base Mounting Bracket
- Universal Weld-On Mounting so it can be installed on almost any machine
- Made in America
- Our Thumbs are made from A36 High Strength American Steel. Our larger Thumbs are made with AR400 depending on the operating weight class.
- The Standard design consists of 2 - 1/2" Thick Steel Tines on our 7" wide model and 5/8" Thick steel on our 10" wide model. Both offer aggressive teeth over the majority of the tine for added traction.
- 2 Independent Weld-On Mounting Brackets allowing you to adjust the retraction and extension desired during install. Top Mounting 1" "D" Bracket and a 4" Wide Base Mounting Bracket.
- Dimensions - Selected Length x 7" and 10" Width Available. Additional Width are available upon request.
- Our Pins are 1" on 7" wide model and 1.25" on 10" wide model. All pins are 4140 Heat Treated Hardened Steel Pins secured by a set of Bolts with a double Nut.
- Hydraulic Tie Rod Cylinder Rated 2500 PSI
- Machine Pre-Plumbed for Hydraulic Thumb
- Installation of our Mounting Brackets
- General Assembly
- Must set operating pressure of thumb to 2500 psi
Items Included in Fully Hydraulic Style Thumb:
1 - Thumb Part
1 - Top Mounting Bracket
1 - Base Mounting Bracket
1 - Hydraulic Cylinder
3 - Hardened Pins with
1 - Hardware Set ( Bolts and Double Nut )
Weld-On Mounting Instruction Included
*Hydraulic Lines and Fittings not included as the Required Length depends on how your machine was plumbed. Fittings are 1/2" NPTF PORTS or SAE8.