Refunds and Returns Policy
If you receive an attachment that does not meet the quality you expected or you may have ordered the wrong attachment by mistake, call or email Frato Products, Inc. within 72 hours of delivery and we will be happy to work with you on returning or exchanging the product.
Full refund, less shipping and restocking fee of 10 percent, will be issued once product arrives back to our warehouse.
Please give Frato Products Inc a call or send email before product is shipped back to us so we can authorize the return.
Full refund less shipping will be granted only if the following conditions are met:
• Phone call received or email sent to Frato Products within 72 hours of delivery.
• Manufacturer defect confirmed by Frato Products after review of photos emailed to us verifying issue at hand.
• Attachment must be in new condition, no visible wear and tear. No grinds or welds or modification on product.
• Product must have been purchased online through one of Frato Products, Inc. websites or ordered direct from Frato Products, Inc. .
- All parts returned in working order and “new” condition, without damage.
We are not required to refund or exchange any product after the 72 hour time period, however we reserve the right to do so or offer a store credit .
- Frato Products Inc is not required to refund or exchange any order due to customer
ordering the incorrect size attachment or if the attachment does not fit your machine due to OEM factory mounting brackets.
- Our products are universal fit and designed to mount to the mounting brackets we
provide, however if your machine has factory brackets that you would like to use, it may require modifying existing machine brackets.
- Incorrect measurement provided by the customer on custom “Built-to-Spec” Orders will not be covered under this warranty.
- We offer suggested sizes based off the operating weight of the machine and always recommend customers measure for accuracy. We are not responsible for or required to refund or exchange any order in which the customer neglected or incorrectly measured the bucket and surface area of the machines arm.
FRATO PRODUCTS WARRANTY
Frato Products Inc. backs up our equipment attachments with superior service and an assurance to our customers backed by a limited warranty issued with every attachment we build.
Frato Products, Inc. 1 Year Limited Warranty:
Frato Products, Inc. will repair or replace any attachment proven to be defective in materials or workmanship for 1 Year in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- Frato Products, Inc. reserves the right to determine whether a unit will be repaired or replaced.
- Transfer of ownership to any party other than those mentioned on the original order invoice/warranty card will completely void this warranty.
- 1 Month Warranty on Hydraulic Cylinders covering leaks/seals or material defects
- One Time Free Replacement of Hardened Steel Pins if bent
- All shipping and handling charges for returned items must be prepaid by the owner of the item and sent to Frato Products, Inc. manufacturing facility, 3867 Lakeside Ave. E Cleveland, OH 44114, freight prepaid by sender.
- Photo evidence clearly showing the problem area and written details of mechanical failure must be submitted prior to shipping an item to Frato Products, Inc.(Note: Frato Products, Inc. reserves the right to have a factory representative evaluate any problem(s) an determine the effective solution.)
Exceptions to Warranty Policy:
The above 1 Year limited Warranty shall not cover or apply to:
- Any parts, which are worn as a result of normal or excessive use such as, wear shoes, hardware, cutting edge, teeth on tines, bushings and the like.
- All damage occurring as a result of misuse, negligence, accidental or intentional impact, failure to perform maintenance required by the owners manual, and improper installation of replacement parts.
- Hydraulic Cylinder warranty is void if hydraulic pressure on machine is not set to 2500psi. Cylinders are rated 2500psi operating pressure 3800psi max pressure.
- Any non-factory repair or alteration will void all warranties specific or implied.
- Any custom “Built-to-Spec” order that requires customer to provide specifications.
- Frato Products, Inc. will not be held liable for any personal or property damage that occurs as a result of use. This includes, but is not limited to injury, death, loss of use, income or profit loss and property loss/damage.
- Frato Products Inc. will not cover the replacement of any part of your machine not manufactured by us or damaged as a result of our product.
- This warranty is intended to provide you with specific rights.