Thumb Attachment Size - Bobcat 331 Mini Excavator May 05 2015, 4 Comments
So your looking for a way to make operating your Bobcat 331 easier and more effective. Thats when you decided that it's time to add a Manual or Hydraulic Thumb attachment to your machine. What style you go with depends on your personal needs and if your machine is plumbed for hydraulics. This is a very popular machine and we at www.miniexcavatorthumbs.com recommend a 24" thumb based on the operating weight.
We offer 24" weld on thumbs for your Bobcat in 3 different styles, manual, basic/semi hydraulic and fully hydraulic. With prices up to 45% lower than msrp you can afford not to slap one of these on your machine.
- 24" Mechanical - $400.00 (manual adjusts to 3 positions)
- 24" Basic Hydraulic - $610.00 (requires manual adjustment to fully retract against stick)
- 24" Fully Hydraulic - $660.00 + Free Shipping (fully retracts against stick using only hydraulics)
- 30" Mechanical - $500.00 (manual adjusts to 3 positions)
- 30" Basic Hydraulic - $685.00 (requires manual adjustment to fully retract against stick)
- 30" Fully Hydraulic - $735.00 + Free Shipping (fully retracts against stick using only hydraulics)
- For a diagram follow this link to our site. > Measuring Instructions